Friday 19 April 2013

Final Front cover

After showing my first attempt of my magazines cover to my target audience I was told to edit several things. firstly there was confusion as to what the main image had to do in relation to my magazine. therefore I have shown the artists name 'Jay Williams' more clearly aswell as his quote so that now it is easier to understand. Also in addition to this my target audience did not like the way that all of my text was in different fonts. therefore I have made all text on my magazine the same other than my masthead and tagline. also in relation to the cover lines I have aligned them all up to keep a focused structure on my magazine. Also according to my target audiences preferences my clear white background was too distracting and off putting therefore I went for a simple change of darkening the background to it is easier on the eye. Finally my target audience said that they would like extra's of my magazine advertised on the front as this will help draw them in to purchase the product therefore I added a lure of the free 'Django Djasngo' music poster on the bottom of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment